Monday, June 20, 2011

Burger Bar...

One of my favourite TV shows in America is on the food network ( i like alot of their shows) it's called Diners,Drive Ins and Dives... The main reason I like it as it shows places with weird and wonderful American food. Most of these places are hidden treasures and only the locals know about them.. A couple of moths ago they actually had one that was close to us, so we were excited as the host gave them a good review..
As you can see, it's not the prettiest place, it's just on the side of the road.. there's no seating area everyone was just eating their food in their cars!!!
It was very popular place that's for sure...
Fry sauce is big in Utah they have it on everything... (tomato sauce and mayo)
To be honest with you I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked, maybe because I was getting sick... But we finally went there and now have crossed it of the list!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...